Steps to our order process
WHAT IS SCREEN PRINTING? A print made by the silkscreen process.
- A printmaking technique in which a fine mesh cloth is stretched over a heavy aluminum frame and the design is what we call burned into the screen using a liquid material called emulsion. The design is then printed by having a squeegee force ink color through the pores of the material. The result is your design screen printed onto a piece of material AKA Screen Printed.
HOW TO ORDER
• First you need your artwork/logo in the required format listed below.
- Preferred vector file formats: .pdf .eps .ai
- Preferred raster file formats: .pdf .psd .tiff .jpg | Rasterize or outline any type layers.
- Leave your background color transparent or match apparel color in your order, ensure all raster files are 300 dpi at full size.
- All artwork should be exact size that you want it to appear on your printed item.
- If you do not have your artwork in any of the files listed above that is in the correct format, we can design your artwork for you for a fee. To create your artwork we will provide you a estimated quote based off the information you provide us on what you want. We require half of the estimated quote price paid up front before we will start your project. This payment is not refundable.
BLANK OR ITEM TO BE DECORATED
- You will need to decide on the type of item you want your artwork/logo applied to. We can supply the blank items, or you can provide your own. (Please note, not all items are printable so if you are wanting to provide us the blanks we need to physically see the items you want decorated prior to).
SPECIFY ALL LOGO SIZES AND PLACEMENTS
- You will need to specify all logo placements on the items, including specifying sizes and heights. Rough sketching artwork placements is a huge help and eliminates guessing on our end. Know what you want and where you want it.
SELECTING INK COLORS
- You need to select your ink colors you want printed on your items. (Please note all quotes are based off of standard ink colors. Anything beyond standard colors will be subject to an additional ink charge based off the additional cost of the premium ink colors).
PRIVATE LABELING ADD-ON'S
Do you need your items private labeled in any way? Do you need the inner neck tag screen printed? (for an additional 1 color ink print charge). Do you need your items folded and poly bagged? (for an additional $0.50 cents per item charge). Do you need your items hang tagged (for an additional $0.30 cents per charge). Do you need any special additions to your items? Please make sure you let us know.
- RETAIL READY FINISHING / ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Fold & Poly Bag: $0.50 cents per item* (Garment folded in a sealed poly bag with size label)
- Screen Printed Inner Neck Label: Single color print charge
- Hang Tagging: $0.30 cents per item
- Shipping Options: Do you want us to ship your items using our shipping accounts? Do you want us to use your shipping accounts? Are you going to pick up your items?
CA SALES TAX
- CA Sales Tax- Is added to all orders placed and payment received from California Addresses. If you are a re seller you must fill out our re sale cert.
- Once we have received the above detail information from you, we can move forward with creating you a design mock up sheet for your approval. Once you receive the design mock up we allow you 2 minor design changes. Any major design mock up's will result in an addition design fee charge.
- Payment must be received in full before we start any job. Click here to see payment types we accept.
BASIC SCREEN PRINTING INFORMATION
- Screen Set-Up Charge: FREE
Up To 13"X 19" Print Area
Color Change $25 Per Color
TURN AROUND TIME
- Standard production time is 7-10 business days. (sometimes faster depending on our current work load).
Production time begins after the final design mock up is approved and payment in full is received.
*Please note that production time can also be dependent on shipping delays of blank garments from the manufacturer.